Pages

▼

sunnuntai 16. elokuuta 2026

Blooms

I made this birthday card using mainly Pinkfresh Studio products. The beautiful floral arrangement is a stamp called Infinite Blooms and I coloured the image with my Copics before die cutting it with its matching die. I die cut the background panel and its frame using Diagonal Stitched Rectangles dies and I adhered them with foam adhesives on a panel die cut with Hexagon Tile Coverplate die. The sentiment I used translates as 'Congratulations', and I embellished the card with sparkly gems.


I'm entering this to:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #319 - Pick Two (I picked 'floral' and 'stitching')

* Inkspirational: Challenge 374 - Word Prompt - Garden

* All About Challenges: Challenge #8 - All About Frames

* Addicted to Stamps and More!: Challenge #523 - Birthdays




11 kommenttia:

  1. As always, your flowers are simply fantastic, dear Milla. The color palette has depth; it’s calm and harmonious, and immediately catches the eye. The colorful contrasting frame fits perfectly and completes the card. Thank you for participating in our Frame Challenge. Sandra from the All About Design Team

    VastaaPoista
  2. Milla this is so pretty! Love the white textured background; the colors look so crisp against the white! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    VastaaPoista
  3. Stunning card! Your colouring skills are amazing, as always. Thanks for joining us at All About Papercraft.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Another stunning floral card! So many beautiful details. Thanks for sharing at Time Out:)

    VastaaPoista
  5. oh, wauw, what a great card !
    lovely coloring, love the color combo
    greetings, martina

    VastaaPoista
  6. what beautiful shading in your coloring of these pretty floral stems, Milla - lovely colors used and pretty framings! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Garden! Julia xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Your amazing colouring has brought this beautiful bouquet to life MIlla! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Beautiful colour combo on this image.

    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a pretty card. Love the floral spray and the beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Wow, Milla! This is stunning! Your colouring is fabulous and that colour combo is unique and bold. Love it!! Thanks for joining in the All About Papercraft - All About Frames Challenge. 💕

    VastaaPoista

Thanks for taking the time to comment!