I'm sharing a card I made with Altenew's Dahlia Bright Eyes stamp. This image is always such fun to colour, I love those big blooms. Also this turned out to be an almost-one-layer card, it's all one layer except for the sequins I used as embellishments. I coloured the image with my Copics, masked the edges of the panel and ink blended the rectangle with Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage. I then stamped the sentiment from the same Dahlia Bright Eyes set before embellishing the card with the clear sequins.
I'm entering this to:
* Tic Tac Toe Challenge: TTTC298 (my row is markers - free - sparkle, I used markers for colouring, my free is flowers and sparkle comes from the sequins)

Milla, I so admire your work and it's a delight seeing your card in the gallery! Your florals look so fabulous with your vibrant coloring and the sponged ink sets them off beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
VastaaPoista