sunnuntai 15. helmikuuta 2015

Sinä olet aurinko - You are my sun*

Tein eilisen ystävänpäivän kunniaksi kortit elämäni miehille. Tämä ensimmäinen oli miehelleni, embossasin siihen mustalla Lawn Fawnin auringon ja väritin sen ProMarkereilla (erittäin taidokas ja aikaavievä väritys, kuten näkyy... ;D ). Tekstileima on myös Lawn Fawnia, jätin siitä vain sunshine-sanan pois. Stanssaus on Simon Says Stampin ommelstanssilla ja sitten vain kiinnitys korttipohjaan.

It was Valentine's Day yesterday so I gave cards to the most important men in my life. This first one was for my husband. I heat embossed the sun (from Lawn Fawn's 'Sunny Skies' set) in black and coloured it with ProMarkers. Then I stamped the sentiment, it's from the same Lawn Fawn set and it actually says 'You are my sunshine' but I left the last word out. I did the diecutting with Simon Says Stamp's stitch edged die and adhered the panel to my card base.

Haaste/Challenge:
*
CASology: Week 133 - LOVE



Tämä toinen kortti meni esikoiselle. Käytin siihen Tiddly Inksin sankaria, jonka väritin Polychromoksilla ja kiinnitin tarrapaloilla. Taustan tein Tim Holtzin sabluunalla ja Distress Inkeillä. Tekstileimat ovat FinnStamperin ja lisänä vain sydännapit.

This next card was for our eldest son. I used the superhero from a Tiddly Inks stamp set, coloured him with Polychromos pencils and adhered with foam adhesives. I made the background with a Tim Holtz stencil and some Distress Inks. I used two different sentiments in this card, and together, translated loosely, they say 'Have a lovely day friend'. As embellies, I used some heart shaped buttons.


Tämä viimeinen kortti meni kuopukselle. Käytin siihen DoodleFactoryn ampparia, jonka väritin ProMarkereilla ja siipiin lisäsin vähän Wink of Stellaa. Taustalle stanssasin huovasta sydämen Sizzixin stanssilla. Taustapaperi taitaa olla Echo Parkia, lisänä FinnStamperin tekstileima, sydännappi ja muutama Liquid Pearls -tippa.

This last card was for our youngest son. I used the sweet bee from DoodleFactory for this card, I coloured him with ProMarkers and added some clear Wink of Stella for his wings. I die cut the blue heart out of felt with a Sizzix die, added the sentiment (it says 'Hugs' in Finnish), a heart shaped button and some Liquid Pearls dots. The patterned paper is by Echo Park.

Haaste/Challenge:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: All Creatures Great and Small


Sellaiset kortit tällä kertaa. Kiitos, kun käväisit ne katsomassa ja kiitos, jos kommentoit. Suloista sunnuntaita! :)

That's all for today. Thanks for your time, I'd love it if you left me a little comment. Have a sweet Sunday! :)

***

*'Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: -you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.'
e.e. cummings

5 kommenttia:

Ardyth kirjoitti...

This is beautiful and warm - love the simplicity of your card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Ihanan hyväntuulisia ja aurinkoisia kaikki, mutta mehiläinen on minun suosikkini.

Melissa Bove kirjoitti...

Beautiful cards! All are wonderful designs!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Anjas-Artefaktotum kirjoitti...

Wonderful summer feeling!
Big hugs Anja

SannaS kirjoitti...

nää on kaikki ihan superihania, ja vieläkin suloisempia kun tietää tarkoituksen...eka on kyllä mun lemppari!! =)