lauantai 31. joulukuuta 2016

Olkipukki - Straw Buck

Vielä yksi, hieman perinteisempi, joulukortti tälle vuodelle :) Leimakuvana on Magnolian olkipukki, jonka väritin Copiceilla ja stanssasin My Favorite Thingsin Stitched Wonky Square -stanssilla. Reunat mustetin kevyesti Distress Inkillä ja tekstileimaksi laitoin Dekoretten tekstin. Taustalla Lili of the Valley'n kuviopaperia kartongille kerrostettuna, doily ja hieman nyöriä. Leimakuvan kiinnitin tarrapaloilla hieman koholle.

One more Christmas card for this year :) It's slightly more traditional in style, I used Magnolia's 'Straw Buck' for this. I coloured it with my Copics again and diecut with My Favorite Things' Stitched Wonky Square die and sponged some Distress Ink to the edges. The sentiment says something like 'Merry Christmas Spirit' in Finnish. The background paper is by Lili of the Valley matted onto red cardstock, and as embellishments there's a lovely doily paper and some twine. The stamped image is attached with some foam adhesives and so is a bit raised for extra interest.


Kiitos, kun käväisit ja kiitos, jos kommentoit.

Thanks for your visit and for any comment you may wish to leave me.

Ei kommentteja: