keskiviikko 27. helmikuuta 2019

Penny Black Timeless 2019 - Unfolding



(Teksti suomeksi kuvien alla)

I'm sharing yet another floral card created with the new stamps and dies from the fabulous Timeless release by Penny Black. This time I chose to use the stamp Unfolding (40-670), I love how delicate the flowers look! I stamped the image onto Ranger watercolour paper with black Versafine ink and coloured it with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours. I then created a frame for the image by using the Swirly Stitches die (51-502) and after adhering it to place, I stamped the sentiment from the set Grateful Sentiments (30-547). For the background, I used patterned paper from the paper pad Gentle Whisper (80-008). After adhering the panel, I added a finishing touch with tiny clear sequins.

For your convenience, here's a clickable list of all the new products from the Timeless release that I used. These are all now available at the Penny Black online store.
* Unfolding (40-670)
* Grateful Sentiments (30-547)
* Swirly Stitches (51-502)
* Gentle Whisper (80-008)



Tässä uusi kukkakortti, jonka tein Penny Blackin Timeless-kokoelman leimoilla ja stansseilla. Leimakuvaksi valikoitui Unfolding (40-670), nämä kukkaset ovat niin ihanan hentoisia ja herkkiä. Väritin leimakuvan Kuretake Gansai Tambi -vesiväreillä ja tein sille kehyksen Swirly Stitches (51-502) -setin stanssilla. Kun olin kiinnittänyt kehyksen paikoilleen, leimasin tekstileiman, joka on  Grateful Sentiments (30-547) -setistä. Taustalle laitoin hieman kuviopaperia Gentle Whisper (80-008) -paperikosta ja kiinnitin paneelin paikoilleen. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla pienellä kirkkaalla paljetilla. Yllä on klikattava lista käyttämistäni tuotteista, jotka ovat saatavilla Penny Blackin nettikaupasta.

Ei kommentteja: