tiistai 8. lokakuuta 2019

Penny Black Merry and Joy: Pinecone Perch

I made a Christmas card with this sweet little stamp by Penny Black. It's from their newest collection called Merry and Joy and it is called Pinecone Perch. I coloured the image with my Copics but as I don't have a reddish brown Copic, I added a bit of coloured pencil to the bird's chest just to make it look a bit more red. I also added accents with my white Gelly Roll pen. I then very lightly sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen to the upper left corner of the image and stamped the sentiment which is from the new sentiment set Merry Builder. I die cut the frame with Snowflake Frame die first from red cardstock and then from gold cardstock so that I was able to get the little gold frame too. I cut half of the gold frame off though just to add a bit more visual interest. Finally I attached everything in place and added some tiny gold sequins to embellish the card.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: October - Anything Goes
* Happy Little Stampers: October Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and from their new Christmas collection Merry and Joy. They're available at the Penny Black online store:
* Pinecone Perch (30-617)
* Merry Builder (30-619)
* Snowflake Frame (51-565)




Joulukorttia pukkaa, tämä on tehty Penny Blackin uudella Pinecone Perch -leimalla. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla, mutta koska minulla ei ole ruskehtavan punaista Copicia, lisäsin ruskehtavaa punaista linnun rintaan värikynillä. Lisäksi lisäilin hieman valkoista Gelly Roll -kynää sinne tänne leimakuvaan. Kehyksen stanssasin Snowflake Frame -stanssilla, ensin punaisesta ja sitten kultaisesta kartongista, näin sain tuon pienen kultaisen kehyksen myös. Sen tosin leikkasin kahtia ja käytin vain puolikasta. Tekstileima on Merry Builder -setistä. Koristeina muutama pieni kultainen paljetti. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin uudesta Merry and Joy -joulukokoelmasta ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä. 

2 kommenttia:

lynda kirjoitti...

What a lovely card. /thanks for joining Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Hugs, Lynda Joy

Paper Therapy Ponderings kirjoitti...

what a beautiful card, love the touch of gold
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner