lauantai 21. marraskuuta 2020

Penny Black Winter Wishes: Refined


The November challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is mid-way through so it's time to share a reminder card. As always, the theme is Anything Goes but the optional theme this month is a fun TicTacToe (see below). 




This time I decided to go for the Anything Goes theme and create a card using a new stamp from the brand new release by Penny Black called Winter Wishes. This stamp is called Refined and it is gorgeous! Perfect for any type of winter cards, I think. I created my card by die cutting a panel with Antique Frame die and while I still had the die in place, I sponged some Distress Oxide inks to the panel. I then stamped the image onto the panel, still holding the die in place so that I would not get any ink/stamped image on the white border around the panel. After I had stamped the main image, I removed the die. I wanted to keep my card very simple so I chose a one-word sentiment from the sentiment set Here's to Xmas. Before adhering the panel onto my grey card base, I adhered some craft foam behind the panel so that it is raised from the card base. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #175 - Quick (this card was quick to  make)

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Holidays

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Christmas



All stamps and dies are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Refined (40-758)

* Here's to Xmas (30-741)

* Antique Frame (51-397)



Penny Black Saturday Challenge on puolessa välissä. Aihe on, kuten aina, Anything Goes ja tässä kuussa vaihtoehtoinen aihe on bingo.


Tällä kertaa tein kortin Anything Goes -teemalla ja käytin siihen uutta leimaa Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Winter Wishes. Tämän leiman nimi on Refined ja se on mielestäni niin kaunis ja sopiva aika lailla korttiin kuin korttiin.


Stanssasin paneelin Antique Frame -stanssilla ja pidin stanssin paikallaan. Sitten mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteilla, minkä jälkeen leimasin leimakuvan pitäen stanssin edelleen paikallaan (näin valkoinen reunus jäi valkoiseksi eikä siihen tullut mustetta/leimakuvaa). Halusin pitää kortin todella simppelinä, joten leimasin siihen vain tekstileiman setistä Here's to Xmas ennen kuin kiinnitin paneelin taakse fun foamia ja sitten paneelin korttipohjaan. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat siis Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

5 kommenttia:

Gibmiss kirjoitti...

Hi Mills
Fabulous card ...love the stamp ....and colour you have used
Hugs Sylvie xx

Helen kirjoitti...

Such a peacful card!
Helen x

Joyce kirjoitti...

Your card is so pretty. I love the shades of pink. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina kirjoitti...

Maybe a quick card, but for sure a super beautiful one! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Helen kirjoitti...

You card is gorgeous, Milla! I love it's simple elegance and soft colours! Take care!:)