sunnuntai 21. helmikuuta 2021

A pile of presents - Lahjapino

 I bought this Colorado Craft Company/Anita Jeram stamp set Christmas Presents before last Christmas but only had time to make one Christmas card with it. I now thought I might try and stretch the stamps a bit and make a birthday card with them. I think this image works for birthday cards as well, what do you think? 


I coloured the image with my Zig markers, die cut the frame with Penny Black die Stitched Nested Frames and stamped my sentiment on it (it says 'Congratulations'). I matted the panel onto some light grey cardstock and adhered it then on a piece of patterned paper. There was a snowman illustrated onto one of the gift tags on the presents, I simply used a tiny die cut heart to cover it. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Inkspirational Challenges: Challenge #233 - Tower (a tower of presents here)

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Favourite Technique (watercolouring)

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #399 - Any Occasion (birthday)





Colorado Craft Companyn Anita Jeram -leimasetti Christmas Presents on joululeimasetti, mutta en ehtinyt niillä montakaan joulukorttia viime jouluksi tehdä, joten ajattelin nyt vähän "venyttää" leimoja ja käyttää tätä synttärikorttiin. Sopiihan tämä siihenkin, vai mitä? Väritin leimakuvan Zigeillä, stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin Stitched Nested Frames -stanssilla ja leimasin Heidin Korttipajan tekstileiman siihen ennen kuin kerrostin paneelin vaaleanharmaalle kartongille. Taakse laitoin hieman kuviopaperia. Yhdessä leimakuvan lahjatägissä oli lumiukon kuva, mutta peitin sen pienellä stanssatulla sydämellä. Muuta koristetta en korttiin laittanutkaan.

3 kommenttia:

Lindsey kirjoitti...

Your pup and his tower of presents makes an adorable card! I love the colouring, too. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and Addicted to Stamps and More!

Helen kirjoitti...

I love this wonderful images, Milla! These new Colorado Craft images are amazing!! Gorgeous!! :)

Pia S kirjoitti...

This is a cute image, so fitting for our challenge. Nicely clean layout and I do like your coloring style. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.