maanantai 7. kesäkuuta 2021

AAA Birthday: June - Kesäkuu




The June challenge at AAA Birthday is live and fittingly for June, our theme is Flowers. Our Guest Designer is Nancy.


I used Darling Lily stamp by Altenew for my card. I coloured it with my Copics and die cut the panel with Antique Frame die by Penny Black. Before removing the die, I sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick on the panel so that the die left a nice white border around the panel. I die cut my sentiment (it says 'Congrats') and although it's not visible in the photo, I added some clear Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen to the die cut. It has really pretty shimmer in real life. For the background, I added some stripey patterned paper and adhered the panel first on some craft foam and then onto the card. Lastly, I embellished the card with clear sequins.


Now please pop over to AAA Birthday to see the gorgeous floral birthday cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designer and don't forget to join in!





Kesäkuun haaste on alkanut AAA Birthdayssä ja teemana on Flowers. Guest Designerina meillä on Nancy.


Tein oman korttini Altenew'n Darling Lily -leimalla ja väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla. Paneelin stanssasin Penny Blackin Antique Frame -stanssilla ja ennen kuin irrotin stanssin paneelista, mustetin paneelia Distress Oxide -musteilla sävyissä Tattered Rose ja Worn Lipstick. Tekstin stanssasin Korttipajan stanssilla ja lisäsin siihen Nuvo Aqua Shimmer -kynää, kuvassa se ei näy mutta luonnossa näyttää todella nätiltä. Taustalle laitoin raitapaperia ja kiinnitin paneelin ensin fun foamille ja sitten korttipohjaan. Lopuksi koristelin kortin paljeteilla.


AAA Birthdayssä kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kauniit kukkakortit. Äläkä unohda osallistua haasteeseen! :) 

3 kommenttia:

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

Very cool and delicate flower, in both look and feel and colors, so dreamy

Jane kirjoitti...

How very beautiful! Lov the pinks and your colouring is awesome.

Nancy kirjoitti...

Oh, I wish I could color this well! This is outstanding Milla! Love the white-bordered fun edged panel! This card is truly amazing! Thanks for having me this month at AAA!