perjantai 27. elokuuta 2021

Birthday Card - Syntymäpäiväkortti

I made a birthday card with a gorgeous floral stamp by Penny Black called Floral Medley. I coloured the image with my Copics. I adhered a piece of patterned paper on my card base and a frame die cut with regular rectangle dies. I then adhered the image with foam adhesives and adhered the die cut sentiment (it says 'Congrats') on top of the image. Lastly, I embellished the card with some gold enamel dots.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:



Tämän syntymäpäiväkortin tein Penny Blackin leimalla Floral Medley, leimakuvan väritin Copiceilla. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja kultaisen stanssatun kehyksen. Leimakuvan kiinnitin kohotarroilla ja siihen päälle kiinnitin stanssatun tekstin. Lopuksi koristelin kortin enamel dotseilla.

Ei kommentteja: