sunnuntai 14. marraskuuta 2021

Happy Father's Day - Hyvää isänpäivää

It's Father's Day today and this is the card I made for my Dad. I used beautiful stamps by Memory Box in collaboration with Simon Says Stamp called Life's Path. It's a fairly simple card, I just stamped the images and coloured them with my Copics before layering the panel onto first green, and then onto dark grey cardstock. The sentiment says 'Happy Father's Day'. I embellished the card with some enamel dots.


I'm entering my card to:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC328 - All about Occasions





Tein tämän isälleni isänpäiväkortiksi. Leimoina käytin Memory Boxin Life's Path -leimasettiä. Kortti itsessään on aika simppeli, väritin vain leimakuvan Copiceilla ja kerrostin vihreälle ja harmaalle kartongille. Tekstileimat ovat Heidin Korttipajan. Lopuksi koristelin kortin muutamalla enamel dotsilla.

1 kommentti:

Cathy kirjoitti...

Love this colourful tree lined pathway, would be a great design for so many occasions. Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x