sunnuntai 9. tammikuuta 2022

Penny Black Hello Winter: Lovely Landing

I made a couple of cards with a new Penny Black stamp called Lovely Landing from the Hello Winter release.


For the first card, I coloured the image with my Copics and die cut the panel with Ribbon Stackers die, I also die cut the frame with the Ribbon Stackers die. I sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Speckled Egg on the edges of the panel and splattered some white acrylic paint on it. The sentiment comes from the sentiment set When Snow Falls. For the background, I used a piece of bluish gray cardstock.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Something New (new stamp)

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (new stamp)





For the second card, I coloured the image with Copics and added some Polychromos pencils on top for the bird. I die cut the panel with Semi-Circle Stackers die, left it in place and sponged some white ink on the panel. After removing the die, I splattered the panel with white watercolour before stamping a sentiment from the When Snow Falls sentiment set. I matted the panel onto some dark brown cardstock and mounted the panel onto some cream coloured cardstock that I had splattered with brown ink. Lastly, I adhered it all onto my card base.




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Lovely Landing (40-807)

* When Snow Falls (30-881)

* Ribbon Stackers (51-409)

* Semi-Circle Stackers (51-706)



Nämä kaksi korttia syntyi uudella Penny Black -leimalla Lovely Landing. Molempiin kortteihin väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla, alempaan lisäsin vielä Polychromos-kynää lintuun. Ensimmäisen kortin paneelin stanssasin Ribbon Stackers -stanssilla, samoin sen kehyksen. Paneelin reunoja mustetin Distress Oxide -musteen sävyllä Speckled Egg ja roiskin valkoista akryylimaalia lumeksi. Tekstileima molemmissa korteissa on setistä When Snow Falls. Toisen kortin paneelin stanssasin Semi-Circle Stackers -stanssilla, jätin stanssin paikoilleen ja mustetin paneelia valkoisella musteella. Lumi syntyi roiskitusta valkoisesta vesiväristä. Kermanväriseen taustaankin roiskin, sillä kertaa ruskealla musteella. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

Ei kommentteja: