sunnuntai 20. helmikuuta 2022

Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple: Critter Cuddles

Penny Black has a new line of products called Masterpieces Made Simple which are pre-printed panels ready for cardmaking. I love these panels as they make cardmaking really quick and easy. These two panels that I've used come from the set Critter Cuddles.


For the first card, I die cut the panel with Graceful Stackers die. The sentiment I used comes from the set Love Quotes. I added a bit of diecutting as well: the branches are die cut with Blustery dies and the cute little heart balloon is die cut with Heart Balloons die. I adhered the Masterpieces Made Simple panel onto some craft foam before adhering it to a panel I die cut with Zig-Zag Stackers die. On the background, I adhered some patterned paper from the paper pad Gentle Whisper. Lastly, I embellished the card with some white enamel dots.






On the second card, I used the panel as it is. I simply stamped a sentiment from Snippets sentiment set onto it, added a little heart next to it die cut with Hearts Galore die before embellishing the panel with some twine and a sticky back pearl. I adhered the Masterpieces Made Simple panel onto a panel die cut with Zig-Zag Stackers die before adhering it all to my cardbase. Quick and simple!





All products used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Masterpieces Made Simple Critter Cuddles (50-006)

* Love Quotes (30-792)

* Graceful Stackers (51-658)

* Blustery (51-711)

* Heart Balloons (51-493)

* Zig-Zag Stackers (51-714)

* Gentle Whisper (80-008)

* Snippets (30-283)



Nämä kaksi kortti syntyivät Penny Blackin Masterpieces Made Simple -paneeleilla setistä Critter Cuddles. 


Ensimmäiseen korttiin stanssasin paneelin Graceful Stackers -stanssilla, kiinnitin fun foamiin ja sitten Zig-Zag Stackers -stanssilla stanssattuun paneeliin. Tekstileima on Love Quotes -setistä. Lisäsin paneeliin hieman stanssattuja elementtejä: oksat stanssilla Blustery ja ilmapallo stanssilla Heart Balloons. Muutaman valkoisen enamel dotsinkin lisäsin. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia paperikosta Gentle Whisper.


Toiseen korttiin käytin paneelia sellaisenaan, leimasin siihen vain tekstileiman setistä Snippets ja laitoin hieman nyöriä ja puolihelmen. Taustalle laitoin Zig-Zag Stackers -stanssilla stanssatun paneelin. 


Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

1 kommentti:

Anke kirjoitti...

Your cards are so beautiful Milla, I love the one with the fox.

Hugs
Anke