sunnuntai 20. marraskuuta 2022

Favorite color - Lempiväri

It's been a while since I posted any cards here (or, to be honest, even made a card..). Life's been quite busy recently but I'm hoping that'll change now and I'll have a bit more time for crafting. Now I know it's nearly December already but I'm only getting started with autumn-themed cards - I think I'll be quite busy later with Christmas cards..


But anyways, I made an autumn-themed card with this little cutie, I think she is so lovely. The stamp is called Hello Autumn and it is by Penny Black. I stamped it onto watercolour cardstock and coloured it with my Karin markers. I then die cut the bottom with a die from Border Collection set of dies. Underneath it, I placed a piece of cardstock that I had sponged some Distress Oxide inks and stamped with a stamp from the Footnotes set. The sentiment I used is from Always Thankful sentiment set. To decorate the card, I die cut a maple leaf with a die from Fall Foliage set and sponged it with Distress Oxide inks as well. Lastly, I added a bit of twine and some rhinestones to my card. 


I'm entering my card to:

* Allsorts Challenge: Week 703 - Anything Goes with option of Trees and Leaves




All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Hello Autumn (40-554)

* Always Thankful (30-932)

* Fall Foliage (51-655)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* Footnotes (30-238)



Blogissa on ollut pitkään hiljaista, en ole pahemmin ehtinyt kortteja tehdä, saati postata. Toivottavasti tilanne alkaa muuttua nyt.. Pian on jo joulukuu ja joulukorttejakin pitäisi ehtiä tehdä, mutta rustailen vielä syksykortteja.


Tämä suloisuus on Penny Blackin Hello Autumn. Leimasin sen vesivärikartongille ja väritin Karin-tusseilla. Alareunan stanssasin Border Collection -setin stanssilla ja alle laitoin kartonkia, jonka värjäsin Distress Oxide -musteilla ja päälle leimasin Footnotes-setin leimalla. Tekstileima on Always Thankful -setistä. Kortin koristelin vaahteranlehdellä, jonka stanssasin Fall Foliage -stanssisetin stanssilla ja värjäsin Distress Oxide -musteilla. Lisäksi hieman nyöriä ja muutama timangi. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

3 kommenttia:

Sarn kirjoitti...

Such a cute card. Love this x

Dena J kirjoitti...

Delightful image!! Just love your design and coloring. Many thanks for sharing your project at Allsorts and playing with the Trees & Leaves option.

Rainey's Craft Room kirjoitti...

This is very cute, love the image and your large leaf detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lorraine