maanantai 8. tammikuuta 2024

Flowers

After all the Christmas cards, it's lovely to make floral cards. Here's one I made with You're the Best stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio.


I coloured the flowers with my Copics and die cut them with the matching dies. I created the background by very lightly sponging some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen to my card panel and splattering it with some gold ink. I also used a die by Penny Black called Soaring to create the blue swirly loops. After I had adhered it in its place, I stamped my sentiment and adhered the flowers with some foam adhesives.


I'm entering this to:

* We Love Stamping: January - Something New (stamps)

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New (stamps)





4 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Really elegant card. Anesha x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) kirjoitti...

Such beautiful wreath in blue tones and orange, it's one of my favourite combos! A very sweet and cheerful design. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

kiwimeskreations kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful set of new stamps Milla and I love how you have used them on this very pretty card - such gorgeous colours, and mounting them over the blue circles like that makes for a stunning card.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at We Love Stamping this month, and using the theme
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

Mervi kirjoitti...

Ihanat kukat kortissasi.
Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m