sunnuntai 21. tammikuuta 2018

Guest Designer at AAA Cards - Vieraana AAA Cardsissa




I have some great news! I was asked to be a Guest Designer at AAA Cards for the current challenge and I am so thrilled! The theme for the CAS Game #107 is 'Chilled' (you can see the challenge graphic below) and this is my interpretation of it. After a little pondering, I decided to use this oldie but goldie stamp by Magnolia called 'Fir in Snow'. I stamped the image on the card base and masked the sides, the fir, the ground and even the snowflakes (cutting those snowflakes out of masking paper was an exercise in patience, let me tell you...). I then sponged some Distress Inks to make the sky, removed all the masking paper and coloured the fir and the ground with my Zigs. The sentiment is by Penny Black, I heat embossed it on a banner die cut with a My Favorite Things die. I attached the banner with foam adhesives so it's a bit raised from the card base. 

Huippu-uutisia! Minua pyydettiin Guest Designeriksi AAA Cardsin tämänhetkiseen haasteeseen, jossa aiheena on 'Chilled' (inspiraatiokuva alempana), ja innolla olen mukana! Päätin tehdän korttini tällä Magnolian vanhalla mutta ihanalla leimalla 'Fir in Snow', jota en ole hetkeen käyttänyt. Leimasin sen korttipohjaan, maskasin reunat, puun, maan ja jopa nuo lumihiutaleet (joissa oli vähän tekemistä...) ja mustetin taivaan Distress Inkeillä. Sitten poistin maskaukset ja väritin puun ja maan Zigeillä. Tekstileima on Penny Blackin, embossasin sen My Favorite Thingsin stanssilla stanssatulle bannerille, jonka kiinnitin kohotarroilla.





Now please go and check the wonderful inspiration provided by the Design Team over at AAA Cards and do play along with the challenge. A great big thank you to the lovely ladies at AAA Cards for having me as a Guest Designer, it was an honour to be asked and I had such fun making my card for the challenge.

Käykääs kurkkaamassa Design Teamin kortit AAA Cardsissa ja jos mahdollista, osallistukaa haasteeseen.  Ja kiitos Design Teamille kutsusta Guest Designeriksi, tämä oli aivan mahtavaa.

9 kommenttia:

Neets B kirjoitti...

Hi fellow guest designer! What a super card, and wow, you must have so much patience masking all that snow! I've bought some masking fluid but always forget that I have it haha. Great design with the central coloured area. Hugs, Anita x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana! Just itsekin mietin, että en tainnut viimekään vuonna tehdä yhtään joulukorttia Magnolian leimasimilla.

Jane kirjoitti...

Stunning snow scene and so carefully and beautifully created. I can't begin to imagine how long all that masking took! Thanks for being such an awesome Guest Designer.

Cardsbymaaike kirjoitti...

You're better than me, cutting all those small rounds...well done! Thank you for being our guestdesigner at AAA cards this fortnight

LucieGCards kirjoitti...

Milla, this is such a gorgeous card - perfect for the challenge theme! I love that blended background - I can't believe you used masking paper for the snowflakes! It must have taken ages! The effect is fabulous - well worth the effort! Thanks for joining us as GD at AAA Cards.

Cheryl kirjoitti...

Hi Milla! Your card is so pretty and you have a ton of patience to mask off those snowflakes. Thanks for being a great guest designer :)

https://bharatinayudu.com/ kirjoitti...

Oh that gorgeous blending of blue is simply beautiful. The scene looks so pretty with the snow falling. Awesome card!

Hugs
Bharati

sidan kirjoitti...

So nice motiv. Pretty coloring. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

Tracie Pond kirjoitti...

Love your card and the falling snow. Thank you for guest designing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie