keskiviikko 21. elokuuta 2019

Lilac - Syreeni

I love this sweet little girl! I think she looks so lovely in her floral dress and headpiece :) She is Garden Girl Lilac by Stamping Bella and I coloured her earlier in the summer during the Daily Marker 30 day Colouring Challenge. To make a card with her, I die cut her with the matching die and then die cut the frame using Stitched Stackers dies by Penny Black. I stamped my sentiment ('Congratulations') onto a piece of vellum and adhered it behind the frame. For the background I used a piece of patterned paper and I embellished the card with a single heart die cut with a Lawn Fawn die.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #142 - Fashionable (I think floral dresses are always fashionable :) )
* Uniko: Challenge #54 - Flowers




Tämä on Stamping Bellan Garden Girl Lilac ja mielestäni hän on hurmaava! :) Väritin tämän leimakuvan jo kesällä mutta vasta nyt tein sen kortiksi. Stanssasin leimakuvan irti ja kiinnitin kohotarroilla. Kehyksen stanssasin Penny Blackin Stitched Stackers -stansseilla, tekstileiman leimasin vellumvyötteelle. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja koristeeksi laitoin Lawn Fawnin stanssilla stanssatun sydämen.

7 kommenttia:

Crafting Queen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, love your colouring of the image.

Anita in France kirjoitti...

So charming and fresh, Milla ... lovely background and framing around this delightful lilac girl ... and delicious colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Jane kirjoitti...

She is gorgeous and you've coloured her so prettily too. Gorgeous combo of papers and elements on your card. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Gerrina kirjoitti...

It doesn't come more natural as clothing from nature! Beautiful idea! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Julie B kirjoitti...

What a simply sweet image, I love the Stamping Bella girls! The white frame and dotty DP just go so well.
Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

Linda kirjoitti...

Your little garden girl is simply adorable .... beautifully coloured too. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

Lindsey kirjoitti...

what a lovely flower girl! She reminds me of a set of books I had as a little girl with lovely illustrations of different flower girls! Thank you for joining in the Uniko challenge x