torstai 1. elokuuta 2019

Chrysanthemum - Krysanteemi

I love the Garden Girl stamps by Stamping Bella and this sweetie, Chrysanthemum, is no exception! I coloured her with my Copics and die cut her out. For the background, I cut a panel that is slightly smaller than the card base and did a bit of masking and ink blending with Distress Oxide ink. I then die cut a window to the panel (the window goes outside the panel so it's not a full circle) with Stitched Circles die by Penny Black. Before adhering everything to place (I adhered the stamped image with foam adhesives) and embellishing the card with clear sequins, I stamped my sentiment (it says 'Happy Birthday').

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* CAS(E) This Sketch!: Challenge #332 
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Watercooler Wednesday: WWC232 - Anything Goes
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #352 - Make Your Mark
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful







Nämä Stamping Bellan Garden Girl -leimat ovat ihania! Tämä on Chrysanthemum, väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle leikkasin korttipohjaa pienemmän paneelin, johon maskasin ja mustetin raidan. Ikkunan stanssasin Penny Blackin Stitched Circles -stanssilla, ikkuna ulottuu hieman paneelin yli eli ei ole täysi ympyrä. Sitten vain tekstileima, kaikki kiinni paikalleen (leimakuva kohotarroilla) ja muutama paljetti koristeeksi.