lauantai 14. syyskuuta 2019

Penny Black Autumn Bliss: Acorns & Animals

Here's another card I made with the new Penny Black collection, Autumn Bliss. This very pretty and poised fox is from the set Acorns & Animals, I love his gorgeous tail! I coloured him with my Copics and fussy cut him out. I stamped the border onto my cardbase with a stamp from the same set and coloured it with Copics as well. I then cut a panel out of kraft coloured cardstock, adhered it in place and stamped the sentiment from the set Golden Delight. I adhered the fox in place and embellished him with a tiny heart die cut with Hearts Galore die, I also added tiny details to his tail and to the stamped border with a white gel pen. Lastly, I rounded the bottom corners of the card and tied a string into a bow between the panel and the border.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black and More: September - Animals
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp It
* Allsorts Challenge: Week 537 - Anything Goes (no twisting here)




The products I used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:
* Acorns & Animals (30-599)
* Golden Delight (30-601)
* Hearts Galore (51-492)




Tämä sulokkaan näköinen kettu on Penny Blackin uudesta leimasetistä, Acorns & Animals. Väritin sen Copiceilla ja leikkasin irti. Leimasin korttipohjaan reunaboordin leimalla samasta setistä ja väritin niinikään Copiceilla. Kraftin värisestä kartongista leikkasin paneelin, kiinnitin korttipohjaan ja leimasin siihen tekstileiman Golden Delight -setistä. Sen jälkeen kiinnitin ketun paikalleen ja ketun rintaan pienen sydämen, joka on Hearts Delight -stanssilla stanssattu. Ketun häntää ja reunaboordia koristelin hieman valkoisella geelikynällä. Lopuksi sidoin nyörin rusetille tuohon boordin ja paneelin väliin ja pyöristin kortin alakulmat corner chomperilla.  Kaikki tuotteet ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

5 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I love the Kraft, orange and green on this sweet autumn card! Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
Linda

brenda kirjoitti...

A sweet Autumnal card with the cute Fox, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

B

Mervi kirjoitti...

Ihan leima todellakin ja upeasti toteutettu.
Kiitos kun olet mukana sekä Allsorts että
Penny Black and more haasteissa.
Minulla olisi kilpailu blogissa;-))m

Linby kirjoitti...

What gorgeous colouring of this lovely stamp set, your layout is so pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny black & More and Allsorts challenges.
Lynn x
DT