tiistai 24. syyskuuta 2019

Penny Black Merry and Joy: Dainty Doves

I really like the combination of white and gold so that's what I went for in this Christmas card. The stamp I used is a new one from Penny Black's new collection Merry and Joy and it is called Dainty Doves (the set includes two doves). I watercoloured the image very lightly and added gold accents with my Gelly Roll pen. I also added gold enamel dots as berries in the branch. I die cut the frame using the new Snowflake Frame die, I cut it once out of white cardstock and the second time out of glitter gold cardstock so that I got the rectangle frame in gold. I die cut the sentiment out of the same glitter gold cardstock using the new Merry and Joy die. Finally, I simply adhered everything in place.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge: September - Anything Goes
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: September - Anything Goes







All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store, here are clickable links to the products:
* Dainty Doves (30-604)
* Snowflake Frame (51-565)
* Merry and Joy (51-586)





Valkoinen ja kulta on mielestäni kaunis yhdistelmä, joten käytin sitä tässä joulukortissa. Käyttämäni leima on Penny Blackin uusi Dainty Doves (setissä on kaksi kyyhkyä, käytin tähän vain toista). Väritin sen kevyesti vesiväreillä ja lisäilin kultaisia yksityiskohtia Gelly Roll -kynällä. Kehyksen stanssasin Snowflake Frames -stanssilla, kertaalleen valkoisesta kartongista ja kertaalleen kultaisesta, että sain tuon kultaisen suorakulmion tuonne kehyksen sisään. Tekstin stanssasin Merry and Joy -stanssilla. Lopuksi lisäilin kultaisia enamel dotseja marjoiksi kyyhkyn kantamaan oksaan. Nämä ja muut uudet Penny Black -tuotteet ovat saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.

Ei kommentteja: