torstai 27. helmikuuta 2020

Penny Black Secret Garden: Alluring Arrangement

I love the new floral stamps in the new Penny Black release, Secret Garden. They are absolutely stunning and so lovely to colour. This gorgeous stamp is called Alluring Arrangement and because it's quite a large stamp, I decided to try the American cardsize 5 x 7 inches for it. I also wanted to keep the card quite simple so the stamped image could be in the limelight. I stamped the image onto watercolour paper and watercoloured it. I then sponged some Distress Oxide ink to the edges before stamping the sentiment from the sentiment set Blooming Sentiments which has great sentiments for floral cards. Then I simply matted the panel onto some dark brown cardstock before adhering it to my cardbase which I folded from kraft coloured cardstock.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Allsorts Challenge: Make It Girly
* Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge: February - Anything Goes






All stamps used are by Penny Black and from the new collection, Secret Garden, which is available in their online store:
* Alluring Arrangement (40-725)
* Blooming Sentiments (30-703)




Tämä uusi Penny Blackin leima Alluring Arrangement on ihana värittää! Kunnon kokoinen leima, jossa väritettävää riittää. Tein tästä kortista vähän isomman, amerikkalaisen 5 x 7 tuumaisen, jotta sain koko leiman kunnolla näkyviin. Leimasin sen vesiväripaperille, väritin vesiväreillä ja mustetin paneelin reunoja. Teksti on setistä Blooming Sentiments. Lopuksi kerrostin paneelin tummanruskealle kartongille ja korttipohjaan kiinni. Käytetyt leimat ovat siis Penny Blackin uudesta kokoelmasta Secret Garden, joka on saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

4 kommenttia:

Linby kirjoitti...

A beautiful card, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

brenda kirjoitti...

A very pretty feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sue - kirjoitti...

That is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Unknown kirjoitti...

I always love Penny Black stamp collections...and you make them come to life so beautifully!