keskiviikko 26. helmikuuta 2020

Penny Black Secret Garden: Fun Felines, part 2

Well, I couldn't put down the new Fun Felines stamp set by Penny Black, I just had to make another card with it :) This is how I think our cats see themselves, sitting on a rainbow, surrounded by a halo of golden light - just being purr-fect! Ha ha! I stamped the cat straight onto my cardbase that I folded out of watercolour paper. I then watercoloured the kitty and masked him before sponging some yellow Distress Oxide ink around it. I created the (sort of) rainbow with a new die by Penny Black called Rustic Borders. I simply die cut the smaller die of the set out of different coloured cardstock and adhered them in place. I finished the card by stamping the sentiment from the Fun Felines stamp set in black.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Inspired by Music (Somewhere Over the Rainbow :) )



All products used are by Penny Black and from their latest release called Secret Garden which is available in their online store:
* Fun Felines (30-672)
* Rustic Borders (51-628)



Tein sitten toisenkin kissakortin, sen verran suloinen tämä uusi Penny Blackin leimasetti Fun Felines on! Tällä kertaa leimasin kissan suoraan korttipohjaan, vesiväritin ja maskasin sen. Sitten mustetin kissan ympäriltä keltaisella Distress Oxide -musteella. "Sateenkaaren" kissan alle tein Rustic Borders -stanssisetin pienemmällä stanssilla, tekstileima on Fun Felines -setistä. Kaikki käytetyt tuotteet ovat uusimmasta Penny Blackin kokoelmasta Secret Garden, joka on kokonaisuudessaan saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit yllä.