perjantai 15. toukokuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge #44: Reminder - Muistutus



We're mid-way through our May challenge at The Flower Challenge and our theme is 'Monochrome'. Our wonderful Guest Designer is Nonni.

I went for yellows for my reminder card. The stamp I used is 'Together' by Penny Black. Using yellow Distress Markers, I coloured straight to the stamp and stamped onto watercolour cardstock several times using a Misti. I sponged some yellow Distress Oxide ink to the edges of the panel, stamped my sentiment (it says 'Sunshine to your day') and matted the panel onto some dark brown cardstock before adhering it to yellow card base.




Please visit The Flower Challenge for details on how to enter and to see the gorgeous cards created by my team mates and our Guest Designer.


Toukokuu on puolessa välissä samoin kuin haaste The Flower Challengessä. Aihe on 'Monochrome' ja Guest Designerina meillä on taitava Nonni.

Käytin korttiini Penny Blackin leimaa Together. Väritin Distress Markereilla suoraan leimaan ja leimasin kuvan useampaan kertaan Mistillä. Reunoja mustetin Distress Oxide -musteella, leimasin tekstileiman ja kerrostin ruskealle kartongille ennen kuin kiinnitin paneelin korttipohjaan. 

The Flower Challenge -blogista löytyy ohjeet osallistumiseen ja design teamin ja Guest Designerin kortit, kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa.

4 kommenttia:

TaeEun kirjoitti...

I love all the yellow shades on the flowers! A beautiful CAS monochromatic card, Milla!

Bobby kirjoitti...

This is so soft and pretty, Milla. I love the variation of colors on the petals.

Karen Dunbrook kirjoitti...

so pretty.
xx Karen

Viv kirjoitti...

Gorgeous colour and flowers Milla, I love it...sorry I am so late commenting too ;) hugs Viv xx