maanantai 4. toukokuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge: May - Toukokuu



New month - new challenge at The Flower Challenge. Our theme for May is 'Monochrome' and as our Guest Designer we have the very talented Nonni.

I went for greys in my monochrome card and as much as the photo looks black and white, I can assure you it is actually a colour photo! :D Anyways, I used Penny Black stamps for my card, the watering can is from Country Charisma set and the flowers are from Exquisite Envelope set. I coloured them with my Copics and die cut them with the matching dies. I used dark grey card base and I die cut a rectangle frame out of the same grey cardstock. The sentiment is die cut with a Simply Graphic die.



Now please visit The Flower Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and to see the gorgeous inspiration cards made by my lovely team mates and our Guest Designer.



Toukokuu ja uusi haaste alkaa The Flower Challengessä. Aiheena on 'Monochrome' ja Guest Designerina meillä on Nonni.

Käytin kortissani harmaan sävyjä ja vaikka kuva näyttää mustavalkoiselta, se on ihan oikeasti värikuva! Leimakuvat ovat Penny Blackiä, kannu on Country Charisma -setistä ja kukat Exquisite Envelope -setistä, väritin ne Copiceilla. Harmaaseen korttipohjaan stanssasin kehyksen samasta harmaasta kartongista, tekstin stanssasin valkoisesta kartongista Simply Graphicin stanssilla. 

The Flower Challenge -blogissa kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa inspiraatiokortit ja ohjeet osallistumiseen.

3 kommenttia:

TaeEun kirjoitti...

The whimsical flowers of Exquisite Envelope set look pretty even in gray shade! It's a beautiful monochromatic card, Milla !

Viv kirjoitti...

Such a classy card Milla, loving the grey too ♥ hugs Viv xx

Karen Dunbrook kirjoitti...

really sweet card
xx Karen