maanantai 1. kesäkuuta 2020

AAA Birthday #14: June - Kesäkuu



It's June 1st and a new challenge is starting at AAA Birthday. Our theme for June is 'Use Vellum' and we have a fab Guest Designer, Izzy Scrap

I just cannot get enough of these sweet bundle girls by Stamping Bella! For this card I used Bundle Girl with a Foxglove, I coloured her with my Copics and die cut her with the matching die. For the background, I chose a piece of pretty patterned paper and to create a slightly calmer background for the girl, I die cut a circle frame with an MFT die and attached some vellum behind it. I then attached everything in place, added my birthday sentiment and embellished the card with some sequins.




Now please pop by AAA Birthday blog to see all the fabulous cards created by my talented team mates and our Guest Designer and please do join us with your birthday cards!


Kesäkuu alkaa ja samoin alkaa uusi haaste AAA Birthdayssä. Teemana tässä kuussa on 'Use Vellum' eli vellumia pitäisi synttärikortissa käyttää tavalla tai toisella. Guest Designerina meillä on Izzy Scrap.

Nämä Stamping Bellan bundle girlit ovat niin suloisia, käytin tähän Bundle Girl with a Foxglove -leimaa. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia, MFT:n stanssilla stanssatun ympyräkehyksen ja sen taakse hieman vellumia. Sitten kiinnitin kaiken paikoilleen, lisäsin tekstit ja muutaman paljetin. 

AAA Birthday -blogissa on hurjasti inspiraatiota Design Teamin ja Guest Designerin tahoilta, joten käy ihmeessä kurkkaamassa ja osallistu haasteeseen!

1 kommentti:

Jane kirjoitti...

The vellum looks so pretty on top of the flowery background paper and is a fantastic way to calm it all down to showcase your little cutie.