perjantai 12. kesäkuuta 2020

Floral card - Kukkakortti

I made this birthday card with a stamp by Clearly Besotted called Make a Wish. I coloured it with my Copics and fussy cut it out. I added only a strip of patterned paper and the stamped sentiment but wanted to keep a clean feel to it, so I didn't use any embellishments.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Penny Black and More: June - Favourite Stamps (any floral stamp)
* Time Out Challenges: Challenge #163 - Inspired by Words ('Blossom' was my cue word)




Synttärikortti syntyi tällä Clearly Besottedin leimalla. Väritys Copiceilla ja taustalle pieni pala kuviopaperia ja tekstileima, ei kummempia koristeita tällä kertaa.

5 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

wonderful card-such fresh colours and super colouring. Really like how you paired it up with the patterned paper. It works so well. Thanks for joining Time Out

brenda kirjoitti...

Such a bright and welcoming creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Favourite Stamps' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Shauna kirjoitti...

These flowers are GORGEOUS and I love the sun beam effect on the side panel. As always, thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kaunis selkeä malli, upea kortti.
Kiitos kun olet mukana Penny Black and more haasteessa;-))m

Tracy kirjoitti...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x