lauantai 25. heinäkuuta 2020

Positive vibes - Hyviä viboja

I made this card specifically for a challenge because I had just the right stamp to use for it! TIME OUT Challenges' cue word is 'Peaceful' and one of my new Stamping Bella stamps is pretty much made for it :) The stamp is called Curvy Girl Namaste, I coloured it with my Copics on a panel that I die cut with an MFT die. The sentiment strip is die cut with an MFT die as well, and I heat embossed the sentiment from the Good Vibes sentiment set by Stamping Bella. I used  a bit of patterned paper for the background and embellished the card with a bit of string and some sequins.

I'm entering my card to:
* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #166 - Peaceful




Tämän kortin tein ihan varta vasten haasteeseen. Leimakuva on Stamping Bellan Curvy Girl Namaste, väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin paneelin MFT:n stanssilla. Bannerikin on MFT:n stanssilla stanssattu ja tekstileima on Stamping Bellan Good Vibes -tekstileimasetistä, embossasin sen valkoisella. Taustalle vähän kuviopaperia ja koristeiksi nyöriä ja jokunen paljetti.

4 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

Milla, this really is the perfect stamp and I adore the sentiment too-love how you mathed the panel for the sentiment with the label! And outstanding colouring as always-the hair is detailed and then adding in that pretty background paper add the perfect combo. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Shauna kirjoitti...

I saw this on IG and LOVED it! Your coloring is gorgeous and the whole theme and design are so pretty.
- Shauna

Shauna kirjoitti...

Ohhh... forgot to say, thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges! We always love having your join us! =)

sandie kirjoitti...

Congrats for getting HM at Time Out-see blog for your badge-we loved your card x