keskiviikko 15. heinäkuuta 2020

The Flower Challenge: #46 Reminder - Muistutus



We're half way through our July challenge at The Flower Challenge and our theme is Summer/Winter. As our Guest Designer, we have the talented Mac Mable joining us.

I chose 'Summer' again and chose the colours of a summer sunset with the silhouettes of flowers against it. I sponged some Distress Oxide inks to the top portion of my card base and stamped flowers onto it from the new Penny Black stamp set Soulful Silhouettes (30-691).  I then took a strip of dark grey cardstock and added a little border with it. I chose a sentiment from the new Penny Black sentiment set Words of Encouragement (30-720)  and stamped it with the same ink as I did the flowers.  Lastly, I rounded the bottom corners of my card.

I hope you pop by The Flower Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter our July challenge and to see the gorgeous cards created by my team mates and our wonderful Guest Designer.




Heinäkuun haaste on puolessa The Flower Challengessä ja aiheenahan on 'Summer/Winter'. Guest Designerina meillä on Mac Mable.

Itse valitsin taas kesän aiheekseni ja erityisesti kesäisen auringonlaskun värit. Mustetin korttipohjaani Distress Oxide -musteita ja leimasin siihen päälle kukkia uudesta Penny Blackin setistä Soulful Silhouettes (30-691). Lisäsin siihen vielä pienen kaitaleen tummanharmaata kartonkia, jonka alle leimasin tekstileiman Penny Blackin setistä Words of Encouragement (30-712). Lopuksi pyöristin vielä kortin alakulmat.

The Flower Challenge -blogista löytyy ohjeet osallistumiseen ja DT-porukan ja Guest Designerin kortit, kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa!

2 kommenttia:

Mac Mable kirjoitti...

The blending and the colours you've used look fabulous. A very striking card with a beautiful silhouette x.

Karen Dunbrook kirjoitti...

very pretty...I like the soft tone of the colour
xx Karen