maanantai 11. tammikuuta 2021

Nasturtium - Krassi

Here's another card I made using a stamp that I haven't used in a while - Hero Arts' Nasturtium. Such a pretty floral stamp! I coloured it with my Copics and die cut it using the matching die. For the background, I added a panel die cut with Penny Black's Diamond Cut die and a bit of patterned paper. The sentiment says 'Congrats'. I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls.


I'm entering my card to the following challenge:

* Sunday Stamps: SSC248 - In the Center





Taas kortti vähemmän käytetyllä leimalla, tämä on Hero Artsin Nasturtium. Väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin. Taustalle stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin Diamond Cut -stanssilla ja lisäsin kuviopaperia. Lopuksi vain tekstileima (Heidin Korttipajan) ja muutama puolihelmi koristeeksi.

4 kommenttia:

Heather kirjoitti...

Milla, this is gorgeous! Love your sweet coloring of this beautiful image! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Melissa Grant kirjoitti...

Milla, your card is just lovely! Your coloring is beautiful and it brings the Nasturtium to life. The blue and white are very calming and a great classic combo! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry kirjoitti...

Stunning coloring of the nasturtium blossoms Milla. Love the layering on the diecut background that adds fabulous texture. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk kirjoitti...

Wow! That's stunning! Love the colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!