perjantai 15. tammikuuta 2021

The Flower Challenge: January - Tammikuu



I'm sharing my reminder card for The Flower Challenge where the theme for January is Embossing Heat/Dry. As our Guest Designer, we have the fabulous Jyoti.


I used a couple of stamps that I haven't used in a while for my card. The floral stamp is Spring Bouquet by Studio Katia, I coloured it with my Copics and used the matching die to die cut it. For the background, I stamped cardstock with Simon Says Stamp's Wide Stripes Background stamp and then die cut it with an MFT die. I also used MFT die to die cut the circle frame behind the floral cluster. I used heat embossing for the sentiment which says 'On your birthday'. I embellished the card with some white paint splatters and some clear sequins.


I hope you can join us this month at The Flower Challenge! Please pop by the challenge blog to see the cards created by my talented team mates and our Guest Designer.





Tammikuun haaste on puolessa välissä The Flower Challengessä ja aiheenahan on Embossing Heat/Dry. Guest Designerina meillä on Jyoti.


Käytin tähän paria leimaa, joita en ole hetkeen käyttänyt. Kukkaleima on Studio Katian Spring Bouquet, väritin sen Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle käytin kartonkia, jonka leimasin Simon Says Stampin Wide Stripes Background -leimalla ja stanssasin MFT:n stanssilla. MFT:n stanssia käytin myös tuohon valkoiseen kehykseen kukkien taustalla. Tekstileiman embossasin ja kortin koristelin valkoisilla maaliroiskeilla ja muutamalla paljetilla.


The Flower Challenge -blogissa kannattaa käydä kurkkaamassa tiimiläisten ja Guest Designerin kortit ja myös osallistua haasteeseen.

4 kommenttia:

Loll kirjoitti...

Those flowers are gorgeous Milla! Wonderful colouring to bring them to life! The eye is drawn right to them with the circle framing. xx

Enna kirjoitti...

Such gorgeous blooms, Milla! Amazing coloring and your splattering is always just the perfect amount! This is silly, but I love the dots above your vowels! I wish my written language had dots and hats and chimneys above the letters!

Bobby kirjoitti...

What a beautifully colored bouquet, Milla. I love how they look on the striped background.

Aileen kirjoitti...

Stunning colouring milla love these flowers.