sunnuntai 19. syyskuuta 2021

Congrats on your new home! - Onnea uuteen kotiin!

A dear friend of mine moved houses some time ago and I made her this house warming card. I used a stamp by Hero Arts called Venetian Neighborhood - it doesn't look anything like her new house but it's such a beautiful stamp that I wanted to use it anyway! I coloured the image with my watercolours, cut the panel down to size and matted it onto dark brown cardstock. I heat embossed my sentiment (it says 'congrats on your new home') on a strip of yellow cardstock and attached it to my card panel with foam adhesives.


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Happy Little Stampers: September Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes

* Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #414 - Any Occasion





Tämä kortti meni ihanalle ystävälleni, joka joku aika sitten muutti uuteen kotiin. Tämä Hero Artsin Venetian Neighborhood -leima ei muistuta yhtään hänen uutta kotiaan, mutta on kuitenkin niin ihana, että halusin sitä käyttää. Väritin leimakuvan vesiväreillä ja leikkasin sen oikeaan kokoon ennen kuin kiinnitin paneelin tummanruskealle kartongille. Tekstileiman embossasin keltaiselle kartonkipalalle ja kiinnitin kohotarroilla kiinni. 

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Its a wonderful, fun image, so I can understand why you wanted to use it! As much as the image is, your watercoloring is just as lovely! I love the messy look of watercoloring, and this image is one of the images that works really well with that look. Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

Nandini kirjoitti...

Wow! Amazing card! The image is cute. And the coloring is fantastic! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again very soon! Nandini, DT

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

Lovely "new home" card. I love the neighborhood feel of this card - all the different windows, window boxes, shutters and even laundry. Great job of watercoloring the image. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

sue n.