maanantai 20. syyskuuta 2021

On your birthday - Syntymäpäivänäsi

I love this floral stamp by Ellen Hutson, it's called Mondo Sakura. I coloured it with my Copics. I wanted to keep the card clean and simple to highlight the gorgeous stamp so I simply masked the three edges of my cardbase and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage onto it so that it fades towards the bottom of the card. Then I adhered the stamped image onto it, heat embossed my sentiment (it says 'On your birthday') on a strip of black cardstock and adhered it in place and embellished the card with some pale pink enamel dots. 


I'm entering my card to the following challenges:

* Just Add Ink: Challenge #572 - Just Add Inspiration (I was inspired by the pink flowers against the green)

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC324 - All About Occasions




Tämä Ellen Hutsonin Mondo Sakura -leima on niin ihana, että halusin pitää muun kortin simppelinä niin, että leimakuva korostuu. Leimakuva on väritetty Copiceilla ja taustalle maskasin suorakulmion kolme reunaa ja mustetin alueen Distress Oxide -musteen sävyllä Bundled Sage niin, että väri haalenee pohjaa kohti. Tekstileiman embossasin mustalle kartonkisoirolle ja kortin koristelin muutamalla enamel dotsilla.

3 kommenttia:

Nikki Spencer kirjoitti...

This is absolutely beautiful Ellen. Your pretty colours and lovely colouring are the perfect use of the Just Add Ink inspiration. Lovely soft inky frame too. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

Tina kirjoitti...

Wow, this is a stunning flower image, and you've coloured it perfectly. I adore the faded-out background, it looks amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall kirjoitti...

Wow your colouring is impressive - I love how the flowers are the hero. Chantell Just Add Ink