sunnuntai 10. lokakuuta 2021

Penny Black Making Spirits Bright: Holly Berry Branch

Penny Black has just released a new collection of Christmas stamps and dies called Making Spirits Bright and it is gorgeous, full of absolutely beautiful stamps and dies!


I made my first slimline card with the new Slimline Medley dies. I die cut the panel out of Copic friendly cardstock and stamped the image on it. The stamp I used is called Holly Berry Branch, I coloured it with my Copics. I then put the die back in place and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy on the edges of the panel before stamping my sentiment from the new Christmas Greetings sentiment set. I embellished the card with some twine tied into a little bow and some gold sequins.


I'm entering my card to:

* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC326 - All About Occasions





I made my slimline card as a topfolding card, here's a sideview of it.





All stamps and dies are from the new Penny Black collection, Making Spirits Bright, and the whole collection is available in their online store:

* Slimline Medley (51-718)

* Holly Berry Branch (40-798)

* Christmas Greetings (30-865)






Penny Blackilta on juuri tullut uusi kokoelma joululeimoja ja -stansseja, kokoelman nimi on Making Spirits Bright. Tein ensimmäisen slimline-korttini uusilla Slimline Medley -stansseilla. Leima, jota käytin, on nimeltään Holly Berry Branch, väritin sen Copiceilla. Paneelin reunoja mustetin Distress Oxide -musteilla sävyissä Antique Linen ja Brushed Corduroy. Tekstileima on setistä Christmas Greetings. Kaikki käytetyt leimat ja stanssit ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

2 kommenttia:

Tristan kirjoitti...

Simply stunning Milla. Your colouring on the leaves is wonderful and I love those subtle touches of colour on the rough edges of the card. Thanks for joining us at trhe WWC. Tristan DT.

Anke kirjoitti...

WOW so beautiful, I love your slimline card, Milla.

Your colouring is stunning.