sunnuntai 31. lokakuuta 2021

Penny Black Making Spirits Bright: Jubilation

Here's a quick and easy Christmas card made with new dies from the new Penny Black release, Making Spirits Bright.


It's a slimline card that I made using the new dies Slimline Medley. I used all three dies together so I got the 'ripped' outer edge, the stitched frame and the circle windows all in one card. I adhered light blue cardstock and some vellum behind the card to get a frosty blue background for the circle windows. I then die cut the word 'joy' out of red cardstock with the new Jubilation die. I die cut the wreath a second time out of Copic friendly cardstock and coloured the wreath in with my Copics before cutting the circle out of the original red wreath with my scissors and adhering it to the wreath. I heat embossed the sentiment from an older Penny Black stamp set Pinecone Perch onto a strip of brown cardstock and adhered it with some foam adhesives. Lastly, I embellished the card with some sticky back pearls.


I'm entering my card to:

* Inkspirational: Challenge #251 - Word Prompt 'Cheer'

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes





All dies and stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Slimline Medley (51-718)

* Jubilation (51-720)

* Pinecone Perch (30-617)




Tein slimline-joulukortin uusilla Penny Blackin stansseilla. Korttipohjan stanssasin Slimline Medley -stansseilla ja korttipohjan taakse kiinnitin vaaleansinistä kartonkia, jonka päällä on vellumia. Sanan 'joy' stanssasin uudella Jubilation-stanssilla punaisesta kartongista ja toistamiseen pelkän 'o:n' Copic-paperista. O:n eli tuon kranssin väritin Copiceilla ennen kuin leikkasin alkuperäisestä punaisesta kranssista irti tuon sisimmän ympyrän ja kiinnitin sen väritetyn kranssin päälle. Kiinnitin kirjaimet paikoilleen ja embossasin tekstileiman vanhemmasta Penny Blackin leimasetistä Pinecone Perch ja kiinnitin sen kranssin sisään. Lopuksi koristelin kortin puolihelmillä. Kaikki käytetyt stanssit ja leimat ovat Penny Blackin ja saatavilla nettikaupastaan, linkit tuotteisiin yllä.

1 kommentti:

cm kirjoitti...

OHMYSTARS! Your JOY card is stunning! Love the way you've adorned the "o"! Thank you for 'spreading cheer' over at Inkspirational!
~carol