sunnuntai 4. joulukuuta 2022

Autumn to Christmas

I thought I'd share the last autumn cards in one post so I can start sharing my Christmas cards.


The first card features a pretty little oak branch which comes from the stamp set Autumn Sunshine. I stamped it onto a panel die cut with Sewing Stackers die. I coloured the image with my Karin markers, put the die back in place and sponged some Distress Oxide inks (Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo) to the panel. I then stamped a sentiment from the sentiment set Always Thankful onto the panel, and decorated it with a tiny bow and some rhinestones. I created the background by stamping some leaves from the set Lush & Lavish using Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo. I then sponged Distress Oxide ink in Frayed Burlap onto the edges of the panel and adhered the panel onto dark brown card base before adhering the stamped panel in its place.





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Autumn Sunshine (30-933)

*Always Thankful (30-932)

* Lush & Lavish (30-263)

* Sewing Stackers (51-651)



The next two cards feature the same stamp set, Autumn Entrance. For the first card I wanted to create an autumn look. I stamped the brick wall, the little plant and the door and coloured them with my Karin markers. I then sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Antique Linen to the top of the panel and a sentiment from the Always Thankful set to the bottom of the card. I die cut a few leaves with Fall Foliage die set and sponged them too with some Distress Oxide inks. Before adhering the leaves in their places, I added a little twine on the top portion of the panel. After adhering the panel to dark brown card base, I embellished the card with some clear rhinestones.






The second card with the same stamp set is a bit more Christmassy. I did the same stamping and colouring but I used a tiny wreath from the stamp set and stamped it onto the door. I embellished the card with some die cuts, Peaceful Pines for the pine branches and cones coloured by sponging Distress Oxide inks onto them, and tiny snowflakes with Dancing Snowflakes die. I also die cut the little sign with Sign die before stamping a sentiment from Jolly Snippets sentiment set.





All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Autumn Entrance (30-489)

* Always Thankful (30-932)

* Fall Foliage (51-655)

* Peaceful Pines (51-705)

* Dancing Snowflakes (51-708)

* Sign (51-608)

* Jolly Snippets (30-925)




Ei kommentteja: