lauantai 3. joulukuuta 2022

PBSC: December



December challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is live! The theme for this month is, as always, Anything Goes with the optional theme of Christmas.


I opted for the optional theme and made a CAS Christmas card. The stamp I used is called Berry Beauty by Penny Black. I coloured directly onto the stamp with my Karin markers and stamped the image several times adding colour where I wanted it. Lastly, I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped once again to make the colours blend. I also went through the image with a damp watercolour brush to further blend the colours. I then masked the edges of the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks to it. The colours I used is one of my favourite blends, Salvaged Patina with a bit of Frayed Burlap on top of it. I also splattered a bit of white watercolour on top of the stamped and inked panel. The sentiment comes from the sentiment set Feeling of Christmas. 


Please do pop by the PBSC blog to see the inspiration created by my fellow team mates and don't forget to join in!




All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online store:

* Berry Beauty (40-870)

* Feeling of Christmas (30-921)



3 kommenttia:

Marianne kirjoitti...

very elegant card Milla

Helen kirjoitti...

A stunning card Milla. I love your gorgeous colouring and border. Have a good week. :)

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla - what a grogeous stamp!
Helen x