perjantai 31. maaliskuuta 2023

Charisma

I made three cards with a new stamp set by Penny Black called Charisma which has matching dies (Charisma Cut-Out) as well.


For all the cards I first coloured the images with my Copics and used the matching dies to die cut them. Then for the first two cards I used dies from the set Border Collection to die cut the panels (the side of the panel on the first card and the bottom on the second card) after which I placed some patterned paper behind the die cut edge. I adhered the panels with some craft foam so that they are a little raised but before I did that, I stamped the sentiments on the panels. Both sentiments come from Delightful Day sentiment set. For the third card, I die cut pale blue cardstock with Geometric Circles die to get the beautiful die cut panel. The sentiment comes from Without Limits sentiment set, I heat embossed it in white. Lastly, I embellished the cards, the first one with pink enamel dots, the second one with clear drops and some twine, and the third card with white half pearls and a little heart die cut with Hearts Galore die and coloured with Copics.









All stamps and dies used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Charisma (30-969)

* Charisma Cut-Out (51-771)

* Delightful Day (30-955)

* Border Collection (51-717)

* Without Limits (30-949)

* Geometric Circles (51-644)

* Hearts Galore (51-492)

* Summertime (80-016)

* Coco Style (discontinued)


Ei kommentteja: