sunnuntai 26. maaliskuuta 2023

Winged Wreath

I made an almost one-layer card with a new stamp by Penny Black called Winged Wreath. I coloured the image with my Copics and added a bit of white gel pen here and there. I then masked the edges of the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Salvaged Patina onto the panel before stamping a sentiment from the sentiment set Not Older, Better inside the wreath. Lastly, I embellished the card with some clear sequins (hence the card being an almost one-layer).


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Easter/Spring

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring and/or Easter

* Addicted to CAS: Challenge #234 - Spring





All stamps used are by Penny Black and available in their online shop:

* Winged Wreath (40-886)

* Not Older, Better (30-896)

1 kommentti:

Toni kirjoitti...

This is wonderful! I love the rectangular shading behind the wreath--makes me want to try this!