sunnuntai 5. marraskuuta 2023

Monochrome Snowy

I made a Christmas card with Penny Black's sweet little snowman called Snowy. I stamped him on a panel of Copic friendly cardstock before colouring him with my Copics. I then used a stencil from the stencil set Background Basics, placed it onto the panel and sponged some Distress Oxide inks in Salvaged Patina and Evergreen Bough through the stencil. Before removing the stencil, I splattered some water and some white acrylic paint dilluted with water on the panel. After the splatters had dried, I stamped a sentiment from the sentiment set Christmas Sentiments using Distress Oxide ink in Evergreen Bough. I embellished the card with some snowflakes die cut with Dancing Snowflakes die, and adhered some enamel dots in the middle of the snowflakes.


I'm entering this to:

* We Love Stamping: November - Christmas Characters

* Stamping Sensations: November - Get Ready for Christmas

* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #456 - Make Your Mark





Products by Penny Black, available in their online shop:

* Snowy (2521K)

* Background Basics stencil set (25-021)

* Christmas Sentiments (30-504)

* Dancing Snowflakes (51-708)


6 kommenttia:

kiwimeskreations kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
kiwimeskreations kirjoitti...

What a fabulous card- I do love your colours and how the masked area is so beautifully sponged and decorated - snowy is such a cute character and looks good in those blues
Thank you for sharing this at We Love Stamping this month, and using our theme of a Christmas character
Blessings
Maxine

brenda kirjoitti...

Always good to see Snowy and pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our new November themes at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

crafty-stamper kirjoitti...

Beautiful monochrome card,love the colour and happy snowman.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol x

Toni kirjoitti...

This is fantastic! I love the colors and that snowman!

foleysfriend kirjoitti...

Wonderful card. I love the monochromatic look. The background is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.