sunnuntai 12. marraskuuta 2023

Sunflowers

I wanted a bit of a break from making Christmas cards so I reached for a floral stamp instead. This one is called Sunflower Garden and it's by Simon Says Stamp.


The card itself is pretty simple. I stamped the image partially on my panel and coloured it with my Copics. I also added some white gel pen here and there. I then placed a stencil from Penny Black's Background Basics stencil set on my panel and sponged some Distress Oxide ink in Speckled Egg on it. Before matting the panel onto some blue cardstock, I stamped my sentiment on it (it says something like 'Sunshine for your day' in Finnish).


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Thinking of You

* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #251 - Photo Inspiration




3 kommenttia:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana! Todella kauniit värit ja hyväntuulinen kortti!

Nonni kirjoitti...

Kauniit kukkaset ja ihana väritys! Nuo siniset lehdet näyttää erityisen kivalta. Kiitos kun osallistuit Time Out-haasteeseen!

Bobby kirjoitti...

Wonderful coloring on the beautiful bouquet, Milla. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.