sunnuntai 2. elokuuta 2026

Hello Friend

Well well well, it's been almost three months since I last posted a card. Even though I've not posted anything, I have been making cards so I have loads to share. First up is this card I made with a gorgeous Gina K Designs stamp called Spring Floral Background. I stamped the image and before colouring it, I die cut a rectangle in the middle and only coloured that part. After colouring, I matted it onto a piece of black cardstock and did the same for the larger panel. I adhered the coloured panel with foam adhesives for a little dimension. The sentiment I used is from the Blessings of Spring stamp set (also by Gina K Designs) and I heat embossed it in white. Lastly, I embellished the card with some clear sequins.


I'm entering this to:

* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




Ei kommentteja: