keskiviikko 5. elokuuta 2026

Lilacs

The lilac season is gone but it's always a good time to share a lilac card, right? I used the pretty No One Lilac You stamp set by Hero Arts for this one. I coloured the image with Copics and added a bit of glittery silver pen onto the centres of the flowers (unfortunately, it doesn't show in the photo). I then created the window in the background by die cutting the white panel with Trellis Window die by Hero Arts and placing behind it a piece of vellum that I had dry embossed with an embossing folder by Studio Light. I adhered the white panel with the vellum onto a piece of light blue cardstock and adhered the stamped image onto the card front with foam adhesives for some dimension. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts stamp set Here for You. I used some black gems to embellish the card.


I'm entering this to:

* We Love Stamping: August - Summer Blooms

* Allsorts Challenge: Challenge #855 - Colours of Summer




Ei kommentteja: