tiistai 21. heinäkuuta 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge #15

On taas aika osallistua Sugar Bowl -haasteeseen. Luonnoksen on tehnyt Gayle ja lisähaasteena tällä kertaa on nauhojen ja/tai rusettien käyttö. Tämänkertainen luonnos on kauniin yksinkertainen, kiitos siitä! Tulen varmasti käyttämään sitä uudelleen.

It's time again for another Sugar Bowl Challenge. This time the sketch is by Gayle and the 'please include' option is the use of ribbons and/or bows. I liked this sketch, it was simple yet beautiful, thank you Gayle! I'm sure I'll use it in the future as well.

Leimakuva on Leanne Ellisin suunnittelema Sugar Nellie -leimasin nimeltään Blossom. Kuvasta ei varmaankaan näy, mutta Annien hame on leimattu keltaiselle mulperipaperille, leikattu ääriviivoja myöten irti ja liimattu paikalleen. Siitä tuli mukava kosketuspinta korttiin :) Paperit ovat October Afternoonin ihanaa Cherry Hill -sarjaa, nauha varastojen syövereistä ja korupiikit itse tehty. Tekstileimasin on Finnstamperin. Käänsin tuota haasteen luonnosta hieman ja korvasin tuon yhden "palkin" nauhalla, joten ihan yksi yhteen ei tällä kertaa menty.

The stamp I used is a Leanne Ellis design for Sugar Nellie and called Blossom. You probably cannot see it in the piccie, but I stamped Annie's skirt on yellow mulberry paper, cut it out and glued it on. The papers are October Afternoon's wonderful Cherry Hill -series, the ribbon is from my stash and the pins I made myself. The text says "For a friend". I deviated from the sketch ever so lightly as I twisted it around a bit and replaced the element that's on the left hand's side in the original sketch with the ribbon. Hope it's ok! :)

*
Alla vielä lähikuva rusetista ja korupiikeistä.
Below is a close-up of the bow and the pins.


Tässä tämänkertainen sokeriannos. Kiitos kaikista kommenteista, joita olen postauksiini saanut! Niitä on mukava saada ja jokaista arvostan kovasti, joten kommentoi toki jatkossakin :) Kiitos, kun kävit!

This is all the sugar I have for you today. Thank you for all the comments that I have received in my earlier posts, I love getting them and I really do appreciate each and everyone of them. Thank you for popping by and thank you for any comment you may leave! :)

6 kommenttia:

LOUISE kirjoitti...

Lovely card Milla, love the Leanne Ellis image, and the organza spotty bow is great! Louise x

Rach kirjoitti...

This is a gorgeous card Milla, great colours and your ribbon and detail is beautiful. hugs rachxx

Lilian kirjoitti...

Gorgeous and super sweet card! Love the image, color combo and the papers you used are just so pretty! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Janiel/ janny kirjoitti...

Milla, What a beautiful card!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog today will well wishes of my good news.
Have a great weekend, janny

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

What a pretty card, I love the bow and pins detail.
Carole

Juls kirjoitti...

gorgeous! Love the colours!