perjantai 29. maaliskuuta 2019

Birthday Bouquet - Synttärikimppu

Made a birthday card with my very first Teeny Tiny Townie by Stamping Bella, this one is called 'Teeny Tiny Townie with a bouquet'. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and die cut the panel with Stitched Stackers die by Penny Black. I then stamped my sentiment and added a few tiny sequins as my embellishments. For the background I used a bit of patterned paper.

Challenges:
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #334 - CAS
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes




Tein synttärikortin ihkaensimmäisellä Teeny Tiny Townie -leimallani, tämä on siis Stamping Bellan Teeny Tiny Townie with a Bouquet. Väritin leimakuvan Copiceilla ja stanssasin paneelin Penny Blackin Stitched Stackers -setin stanssilla. Tekstileima on Vilda Stampsin ja koristeina pieniä paljetteja. Taustalle laitoin hieman kuviopaperia.

1 kommentti:

Izzy Scrap kirjoitti...

So cute ! What a gorgeous and big peony bouquet for this young and tiny lady. Your colouring is just stunning and gives so much depth to this wonderful CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More.