maanantai 1. huhtikuuta 2019

Create a Smile: Poppy - Unikko

Create a Smile has a Facebook group called Create a Smile Friends & Family and every month they host a new challenge over there. I was very lucky to win their February challenge with this card (please click the link to see the card) and to be invited to be their guest designer for the April challenge. Thank you so much, Create a Smile!

The challenge this month is One Layer. I created my card by folding a card base from X-Press It blending card and stamping the gorgeous poppy from the Pure Poppies set on it. I coloured the poppy with my Copic Markers. I then masked the edges of my card with masking tape and added a bit of Distress Oxide ink in Fossilized Amber with my brush to create the rectangle behind the poppy. Unfortunately, I don't have any Create a Smile sentiment stamps so I used one from the Uniko set called Pure Florals: Peony. Please be sure to check out the current challenge over at Create a Smile Friends & Family Facebook group and join in on the fun!




Create a Smilella on Facebook-ryhmä nimeltään Create a Smile Friends & Family, jossa on mm. kuukausittain vaihtuva haaste. Olin onnekas ja voitin helmikuun haasteen tällä kortilla (klikkaa linkkiä, niin näet kortin) ja minua pyydettiin guest designeriksi huhtikuun haasteeseen. Haasteen aiheena on One Layer eli yksikerroksinen. Taittelin korttiini korttipohjan Copic-ystävällisestä kartongista ja leimasin sille tämän ihanan unikon Pure Poppies -setistä, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Maskasin sitten kortin reunat ja tein unikon taustalle suorakulmion Distress Oxide -musteella. Create a Smilen tekstileimoja minulla ei ole, joten käytin tähän Unikon tekstileimaa Pure Florals: Peony -setistä.