torstai 21. maaliskuuta 2019

Penny Black: Happy Birthday! - Hyvää syntymäpäivää!



I made a birthday card with this cutie of a mouse who seems to be flying his magic flower to deliver his birthday present :) The stamped image is from the new Critter Celebration set by Penny Black, I coloured the image with my Zig Markers and sponged a bit of blue Distress Oxide ink to the edges of the image. The sentiment is from the set Snippets. I created the frame with the new Swirly Stitches dies and attached it to the image. For the background, I used patterned paper from the Beau Jardin paper pad and a 'belt' die cut with the new Burlap Edge die. As my finishing touches, I added some small clear sequins to the image.

Challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Cute
* Penny Black Saturday Challenge: March - Anything Goes
* TIME OUT Challenges: Challenge #131 - Inspired by Words 'Hugs, Kisses and A Lot of Birthday Wishes'




Penny Black products used:


Tämä suloinen hiiri lentää ilmojen halki maagisella kukallaan tuomaan synttärilahjaa :) Leimakuva on leimattu Penny Blackin uudella Critter Celebration -setillä, väritin sen Zigeillä ja lisäsin sinistä Distress Oxidea reunoille. Tekstileima on Snippets-setistä. Kehyksen stanssasin uusilla Swirly Stitches -setin stansseilla ja kiinnitin kuvaan. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja vyötteen, jonka stanssasin Penny Blackin uudella Burlap Edge -stanssilla.

5 kommenttia:

sandie kirjoitti...

Oh Milla this is so cute...I went aah when I saw it!! Love the soft colouring and I was especially drawn to the patterned paper you chose-it seems the perfect choice for this image-we love to see you at Time Out with your amazing colouring-thanks for always supporting us x

Joyce kirjoitti...

This is such an adorable card. I really love that sweet mouse and the wonderful background you created. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Aileen kirjoitti...

Milla this is so so cute, such a sweet little card. I love it

Mandy kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card Milla! The image is adorable and I love the pretty paper.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Gerrina kirjoitti...

Such a sweet image and great colours and combination with the backing flowerpaper! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!