sunnuntai 8. joulukuuta 2019

Besties - Parhaat ystikset

I'm taking a break from Christmas cards and decided to make a card with one of my new Stamping Bella stamps. This one is called Besties. I coloured the image with my Copics and added a bit of sparkle to the pink dress with my Gelly Roll pen in gold. The sentiment is a mixture of two brands: the stamped sentiment is by WPlus9 and the die cut sentiment is by Winnie & Walter. I matted the panel onto kraft cardstock and added a bit of patterned paper by Lili of the Valley behind it. To finish the card, I embellished it with sequins.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* CAS(E) This Sketch! #350 (I turned the sketch around a bit)
* Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Let's Sparkle (there's sparkle on the pink dress and the sequins sparkle a bit too)
* Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: WWC250 - Feminine Anything Goes
* Stamping Sensations: December - Anything Goes




Hoping this photo shows off the added gold in the pink dress.






Hieman taukoa joulukortteiluun ja jotain muuta välillä. Tämän tein uudella Stamping Bella -leimallani. Tämän nimi on Besties, väritin sen Copiceilla ja lisäsin vähän blingiä pinkkiin mekkoon kultaisella Gelly Roll -kynällä. Teksti on sekoistus kahta eriä: leimattu teksti on WPlus9:ia ja stanssattu on Winnie & Walteria. Kerrostus kraftille ja taustalle Lili of the Valleyn kuviopaperia. Loppusilaus paljeteilla. 

5 kommenttia:

Karen Brown kirjoitti...

What a dear sweet card! I really like your feminine hugging friends. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

Sandma's Handmade Cards kirjoitti...

Such a sweet image and you've coloured and shaded it beautifully. Thank you for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Viv kirjoitti...

Wonderful colouring of a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations

Created by Kath kirjoitti...

Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Sally H kirjoitti...

That's lovely! Your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!