lauantai 7. joulukuuta 2019

Penguins - Pingviinit

Here are the Christmas cards I made with MFT's Sweet Holiday Penguins set. I have a thing for penguins and these are just so very cute! For all of the cards, I coloured the images with my Copics and used dies by Penny Black, except for the banner which is an MFT die. The sentiment in all of the says 'Christmas Joy' in Finnish.

 I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Time Out Challenges: Challenge #150 - Merry and Cheerful
* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 611 - Anything Goes




 I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Stamping Sensations: December - Anything Goes 




I'd like to enter my card to the following challenge:
* Happy Little Stampers December Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes with Optional Twist of Candy Cane




Tein nämä joulukortit MFT:n Sweet Holiday Penguins -setin leimoilla, jotka väritin Copiceilla. Käyttämäni stanssit ovat Penny Blackin, paitsi banneri, joka on MFT:n.

5 kommenttia:

Viv kirjoitti...

Cute penguins Milla - lovely cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Sandma's Handmade Cards kirjoitti...

Such sweet images and lovely cards. Thank you for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

sandie kirjoitti...

Adorable cards Milla. Love the use of the vellum and the design of your Time Out cards and yet again your colouring is outstanding! Thanks for joining Time Out

Sally H kirjoitti...

They are fabulous! Your colouring is beautiful too! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

TK kirjoitti...

Wonderful cards, and they're so sweet and cute!