perjantai 13. joulukuuta 2019

Lilac - Syreeni

I just love colouring this little cutie! She's Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac by Stamping Bella and I coloured her with my Copics. For the background, I used a bit of patterned paper matted onto cardstock and a half of a doily (haven't used those in ages!). I stamped the sentiment ('For the Birthday Girl'), added a bit of twine in a bow and some sticky back pearls to embellish the card.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
* CAS(E) This Sketch! #351
* Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 612 - Anything Goes








Tämä leimakuva on ihana värittää! Leima on Stamping Bellan Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac, jonka väritin Copiceilla. Taustalle laitoin kuviopaperia ja pienen kakkupaperin puolikkaan, tekstileiman, hieman nyöriä ja helmiä.

1 kommentti:

I Card Everyone kirjoitti...

Milla!! She is sheer perfection for our Sketch!! and totally adorable, too! Thanks for playing! xx
=]