keskiviikko 25. maaliskuuta 2020

Believe in tomorrows - Uskoa huomiseen

I felt the need to just sit down, colour and make a card today to clear my mind, and this is what I made. I used the sweet Curvy Girl Gardener by Stamping Bella, coloured her with my Copics and die cut her out. For the background, I used some patterned papers and coloured cardstock and die cut the cardstock and cream coloured patterned paper with a Simon Says Stamp die to create the curvy edge. The sentiment I used comes with the Gardener stamp. To embellish the card, I used some simple twine tied into a bow.

I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
* Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #382 - Make Your Mark




Tänään piti istua omien ajatustensa kanssa, joten värittelin ja tein kortin. Leimakuva on Stamping Bellan ihana Curvy Girl Gardener, jonka väritin Copiceilla ja stanssasin irti. Taustalle käytin kuviopapereita ja kartonkia, joista osan stanssasin Simon Says Stampin stanssilla kaarevaksi. Tekstileima on samaisesta Gardener-leimasetistä. Koristeena käytin vain nyöriä.

1 kommentti:

Ina G kirjoitti...

Beautiful card Milla. Lovely colouring on that gorgeous image. Great layout especially the floral insert. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.